YOUR FUTURE BEGINS HERE
The Onshore Site HSE Manager's job purpose is to manage and monitor the HSE management system on site during the project execution. He will report directly to the Site Manager and provide his assistance and guidance to the project as requested regarding HSE topics.
• Must have experience working as a HSE Supervisor/Manager/Advisor on at least one of the following sectors: Oil and Gas, Wind Farm, Power Plant Site, Solar Farm, Civil construction.
• Excellent communication and persuasion skills, in English language (spoken and written)
• Capable of working independently, however, with the support from and in cooperation with the other members of Our Client Project Management Department
• Ability to work with different business cultures
• Proficient computer skills utilizing
• Ø MS office basic programs (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
• Ability to deal with several issues concurrently
• Proactive attitude
• The position requires a high disposition to travel
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong personal planning & organisation skills
• High level of commitment and dedication
• Systematic problem-solving and safety orientated behaviour
• The position requires a high willingness to travel
• Experience as a HSE position in operative project execution and construction site management for complex technical projects in either civil construction, manufacturing and plant engineering industry, the wind energy sector and/or similar industries/energy sectors.
• Basic knowledge and appreciation of construction sites phases in wind industry or similar
• This is a fixed-term position for the maximum duration of two years.
Type of Project
Competitive Rates which will vary depending on candidates' experience and certification
We are an association formed of experienced recruitment consultants, with over 15 years of experience in assisting Manufactures, Owner, Operators, Utility companies, as well as with Service providers in finding personnel that best fit with their unique business needs
Each of our associates is specialised in a very specific niche within the Renewable Energy Sector. That means that, we will assign a recruiter who is specialised in the niche Market you operate. As a result, we provide expert advice and reduce your time-to-hire.
We are ideally positioned to work proactively with talented professionals in order to secure the market's leading opportunities and give our clients the most needed edge in a competitive marketplace.