Onshore Project Manager
YOUR FUTURE BEGINS HERE
1. Description of Overall Role
Overall responsible for the success of a wind turbine project. Starting from involvement in the sales phase and until handover to O&M. Will be leading a team of multiple support functions.
2. Description of Position: Key responsibility & Tasks
Initiates, plans, executes controls and closes all activities associated with project execution.
Serves as the first point of contact to customers.
Ensure an incident free project.
Responsible for progress and budget in regard to overall project.
Identifies and mitigates project risks.
Leading project team.
Manage and control subcontractors and vendors.
3. Success Criteria & Focus Areas
· The ability to understand, monitor and meet the needs of the customers.
· The ability to adjust planned work and structured project management.
· The ability to perform projects on time and budget.
Customers, project managers, HSE deportment and other internal stakeholders.
5. Decision Authority
· Overall responsible for execution of the project.
· 5 years' experience as a project manager within wind energy or 10 years of general project management.
· Strong knowledge within the power generation industry including language and terminology.
· Strong commercial acumen and ability to set and manage large budgets.
· Strong PC computer skills (MS Office) required. Knowledge of SAP and Primavera Project Management preferred.
· Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time, climb stairs, hearing ability to use close range radios, visual acuity including depth perception, field of vision and the ability to distinguish between colors, ability to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl as needed, as well as hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
· Ability to climb ladders to heights of 60 to 100 meters