Project Manager - Onshore Wind Farm
YOUR FUTURE BEGINS HERE
Overall responsible for the success of a wind turbine project. Starting from involvement in the sales phase and until handover to O&M. Will be leading a team of multiple support functions.
Key responsibility & Tasks
● Initiates, plans, executes controls and closes all activities associated with project execution.
● Serves as the first point of contact to customers.
● Ensure an incident free project.
● Responsible for progress and budget in regard to overall project.
● Identifies and mitigates project risks.
● Leading project team.
● Manage and control subcontractors and vendors.
Success Criteria & Focus Areas
● The ability to understand, monitor and meet the needs of the customers.
● The ability to adjust planned work and structured project management.
● The ability to perform projects on time and budget.
● Customers, project managers, HSE deportment and other internal stakeholders.
● Overall responsible for execution of the project.
● Relevant engineering degree.
● 5 years' experience as a project manager within wind energy or 10 years of general project management.
● Strong knowledge within the power generation industry including language and terminology.
● Strong commercial acumen and ability to set and manage large budgets.
● Strong PC computer skills (MS Office) required. Knowledge of SAP and Primavera Project Management preferred.