Site Manager - Onshore Wind Farm
YOUR FUTURE BEGINS HERE
Overall responsible for the success of a wind turbine project. Starting from involvement in the BOP phase and until handover to O&M.
Will be leading a team of multiple support functions.
During the project installation and finishing phase you have the responsibility to Manage and control all activities at the Site
● Initiates, plans, executes controls and closes all activities associated with project execution.
● Serves as the first point of contact to customers.
● Ensure an incident free project.
● Responsible for progress and budget in regard to overall project.
● Identifies and mitigates project risks.
● Leading project team.
Manage and control subcontractors and vendors.
● Fulfilment and respect of the HSE requirement at site and to intervene should the requirements not be respected nor fulfilled
● Quantity and quality of the work in accordance with the related instructions
● Timely completion of the work
Your further tasks are described as follows:
● Give guidance to the subcontracted parties involved in installation and finishing
● Initiate corrective actions aimed to eliminate defects and to be executed by the subcontractor
● Control correctness and completeness of site related reports
● Collect and forward technical specifications
● Report the status of the site activities to Project Manager
● Execute the quality check on site including reporting
● Active participation at the site meeting on site (toolbox talk)
● Notificate defective or missing parts to the site manager with the purpose of replacement of these parts
● The ability to understand, monitor and meet the needs of the customers.
● The ability to adjust planned work and structured project management.
● The ability to perform projects on time and budget.
● Completed vocational training in Management
● Several years of professional experience as a team leader in the area of installation on wind farms and an in depth technical knowledge of wind turbines
● Profound knowledge and proven experience with regards to work with crane and industrial bolting technology
● Good Project Management Skills
● Good computer skills are required, especially MS Office
● Good English language skills
● Used to work at heights
● Clear judgement and result focused
● Resilience and ability to solve problems
● Able to work in and lead a team
● Readiness for training
● Willingness to travel without restrictions
● International car driving licence