HSE Manager - Wind Onshore Installation Project
YOUR FUTURE BEGINS HERE
The Onshore Site HSE Manager's job purpose is to manage and monitor the HSE management system on site during the project execution. He will report directly to the Site Manager and provide his assistance and guidance to the project as requested regarding HSE topics.
• Close cooperation with the Site Manager & Project Manager in establishment of the site regarding general HSE matters.
• Monitor the mobilization e.g. established office on site
• Necessary preparation in terms of HSE (documentation, site access & pad conditions, compounds, site set-up risk assessment, site environmental aspects and impacts assessment, etc.)
• Welcome new workers arriving on site
• Perform the process of Site Induction & personnel documentation check
• Ensure safe conditions are maintained on site
• Ensure the site activities are compliant with the local laws
• Close cooperation with the Site Manager in execution of the site
• Support the SM in the notification and the investigation of any incident occurring on site.
• Coordinate in agreement with the Site Manager the Safe System of Work (Permit to Work, Change Management, LOTO, etc.)
• Manage and report HSE KPIs (e.g. Number of observations, Working hours, etc.)
• Additional work may be delegated to the HSE Manager by the Project Manager and/or Site Manager.
• Must have experience working as a HSE Supervisor/Manager/Advisor on at least one of the following sectors: Oil and Gas, Wind Farm, Power Plant Site, Solar Farm, Civil construction.
• Excellent communication and persuasion skills, in English language (spoken and written)
• Capable of working independently, however, with the support from and in cooperation with the other members of Our Client Project Management Department
• Ability to work with different business cultures
• Proficient computer skills utilizing
• Ø MS office basic programs (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
• Ability to deal with several issues concurrently
• Proactive attitude
• The position requires a high disposition to travel
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong personal planning & organisation skills
• High level of commitment and dedication
• Systematic problem-solving and safety orientated behaviour
• The position requires a high willingness to travel
• Experience as a HSE position in operative project execution and construction site management for complex technical projects in either civil construction, manufacturing and plant engineering industry, the wind energy sector and/or similar industries/energy sectors.
• Basic knowledge and appreciation of construction sites phases in wind industry or similar
• This is a fixed-term position for the maximum duration of two years.